Full webinar replay
More than 800 people involved in the development of advanced therapies across the globe joined us for a highly interactive session.
They were able to ask their questions to the industry leaders that formed the panel:
- Marie-Sharmila Blandino, Global Access Strategy Lead, Oncology, Amgen
- Tim Lenehan, Corporate VP, Global Head of Market Access, Novo Nordisk
- Ramiro Gilardino, Global HTA & Access Policy Lead, MSD
- Jason Foster, Chief Executive Officer, Ori Biotech
- Herve Lilliu, Founder and CEO, Inbeeo
- Paul Simms, Founder and CEO, Impatient (moderator)
Key learnings from the panel and the audience
- Although there is a greater realization of the importance of value strategy for ATMPs among manufacturers, investments remain broadly insufficient
- Companies must start planning early for value demonstration, sometimes as early as during the preclinical phase
- Cost of goods restrict our options to maneuver when it comes to pricing strategy – they will have to come down, no matter how
- You cannot ignore the impact that ATMPs can have on healthcare systems – tailored solution must be offered to each hospital to ensure an efficient treatment administration
- While clinical efficacy and patient value are must-haves at launch, Real-World Evidence is key to demonstrate the durability of effect
Inbeeo ATMP Access Framework
To Go Further
Recent insights from Inbeeo
About Impatient Health
Highlights from poll questions to the audience
To what extent do you personally believe the current access frameworks for ATMPs need to be reshaped?
Completely and comprehensively
Partially, depending on the exact therapy
Irrespective of how you answered above, how much investment (time, energy, financial) do you feel your company is putting into improving ATMP access capabilities?
We believe it’s important, but the effort doesn’t match the hyperbole
We’re doing OK – it’s not top priority but progress is being made
What do you believe is the key factor in proving the durability of effect for advanced therapies?
Technological advancements in therapy development